00905388326665 جوال / واتس أب / فايبر
The project is located on the European side of Istanbul in Bakırköy area in one of the most important and central locations where the project is close by to the Metrobus line, the subway line, 2 km to Ataturk Airport, 75 m to CNR Exhibition Center, The E-5 Highway, Basın Ekspres road which leads to the TEM main road and mall of Istanbul, shopping malls and many other important locations available in the project area.
The project is built on 8,800 square meters and consists of two blocks:
- The first block consists of 15 floors and contains 165 residential units in the for of one bedroom apartments 69-77 m² or two bedroom apartments 103 m².
- The second block consists of 13 floors and contains 52 offices with sizes from 233 square meters to 409 square
The complex has many social amenities and facilities to offer such as indoor car park for 500 cars, shopping center, elevators, generator, water booster, water tank, indoor car parking area, gym, fitness center, steam room, sauna, indoor swimming pool, greatly designed garden, cafe, restaurant, technical service, reception, 24-hour security service and cameras.
This Project is ready to move
Please contact us for availability and payment terms.
إنها فرصة سانحة لزوار مدينة اسطنبول الساحرة لحضور مهرجان التسوق في الفترة الواقعة بين 1- 6 من تموز- يوليو 2017 والقيام برحلة استكشاف رائعة لحضارة المدينة، تاريخها، آثارها، ثقافتها، وفنونها.
سيتم تنظيم المهرجان في 9 مراكز تجارية حيويّة مهمة، وسيضم حوالي 200 مصمم تركي وأجنبي، كما ستقام معارض وورشات عمل على هامش هذا المهرجان المميز، في حين سيشهد العديد من المسابقات بالتصميم، وتعطى جائزة أفضل تصميم للفائز الأول.
بدأ تنظيم هذا المهرجان في اسطنبول عام 2011، واكتسب منذ ذلك الوقت شهرة واسعة، وأصبح علامة تجارية عالمية بفضل تضافر الجهود وتعاون مؤسسات المدينة وجهاتها العامة والخاصة.
Luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul Turkey, located in the second investment and accommodation district Basın Express. It is in the perfect location close to city center and the fastest developing district.
Apartments for sale in Kucukçekmece close to daily necessities like the restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, pharmacies, schools, hospitals, banks. Real estate is 5 km to International Ataturk Airport, 7 km to CNR-EXPO Fair Center, 2 km to E-5 Highway, 3 km to Mall of İstanbul, 4 km to the famous Kucukçekmece Lake, 1 km to İstanbul University, 23 km to the Taksim Square. You have numerous alternatives in order to make choices about transportation, to choose the shop according to your mood. Do you want to meet with the world? Ataturk Airport is within walking distance to you.
- The total area of the project 23.300 m2.
- The project consists of 4 residential blocks with 517 apartments.
- Different apartments types from 1+1 to 4+1
- Turkish bath
- Football playgrounds, basket, and tennis
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
- Security and cameras 24/24
Delivery date December 2017
50% down payment and the rest by installment until the end of the project.
يقع المشروع في مدينة سكاريا ويتميز بموقعة الاستراتيجي حيث يبعد 5 دقائق عن جامعة سكاريا، 60 دقيقة عن مطار صبيحة الدولي في اسطنبول، 30 دقيقة فقط عن مدينة ازميت، 2 كم عن بحيرة سبانجا.
المشروع هو عبارة عن مجمع سكني لطلبة الجامعة في مدينة سكاريا يتميز بموقعة الفريد، وقد تم إنشاؤه نظرا للاحتياج الكبير للسكن من قبل طلاب جامعة سكاريا. يمتد المشروع على مساحة 30 ألف مترمربع ويتألف من 512 شقة على طراز 1+1 وتم تخصيص 65% للمساحات الخضراء.
لماذا المشروع يعتبر فرصة استثمارية مميزة؟
- المشروع مضمون من قبل أضخم شركة عالمية (Asset Campus) لإدارة سكن الطلاب، حيث تقدم خدماتها لأكثر من 78.000 طالب حول العالم في أكثر من 120 مشروع.
- هذا المشروع هو من نوعه في تركيا، حيث يقدم خدمات السكن الطلابي لكن بمفهوم جديد.
- ضمان تأجير لمدة خمس سنوات قابلة للتجديد بقيمة لا تقل عن 8% وتصل إلى 15% سنوياً.
- تأخذ الشركة على عاتقها الدفع الشهري لفواتير الكهرباء و الماء و الغاز بوجب عقد اجار موقع بين صاحب العقار وبين الشركة.
- يحق للمالك بيع العقار في أي وقت بدون أي شروط.
- يضم جميع وسائل الراحة للطلاب من مسابح، صالات رياضية، مقاهي ومطاعم، مكتبة، غرف مؤتمرات، مركز تسوق، مواقف سيارات وغيرها للعيش بتناغم بين أجواء الدراسة والراحة النفسية.
- سهولة إدارة عمليات التأجير والاطلاع على كافة العمليات من خلال نظام أونلاين متطور.
المشروع قيد الإنشاء ومن المقرر تسليمه في 2018
يوجد إمكانية الدفع بالتقسيط: 35% دفعة أولى، أقساط لمدة 24 شهر
Over the past years, Turkey has been keen to attract foreign investments by various means. It has introduced laws and regulations to encourage the inflow of foreign capital to invest in various fields. It has facilitated many procedures and had provide many advantages. The facilities granted to invest in real estate in Turkey are an obvious example.
Turkey has already made extraordinary efforts to attract $ 12.3 billion in foreign investment and has signed several agreements around the world; despite turbulence in the region in 2016 and the drop in global investments.
This is reflected in the World Investment Report 2017 issued by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), which pointed out that this achievement reflects the diversity of industrial structure in Turkey, where manufacturing accounted for about half of the total foreign investment, unlike most countries in the region that rely mainly on oil .
Luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul Turkey, located in the second investment and accommodation district Basın Express. It is in perfect location close to city-center and the fastest developing district.
- 3 Km to Atatürk Airport and Küçükçekmece Lake.
- 23 Km to Taksim.
- The midpoint for Tem Highway and E5 motorway streets.
- There will be hotels, hospitals, and schools available around the Project.
- Close to all public transportations. (Subway, Metrobus exc.) Walking distance to METRO underground system.
The new project in Bagcilar has 16.000 m² land area and 100.000 m² construction area. The residential complex consists of 2 towers with 19 and 29 storey and total of 658 apartments and 41 commercial units. The apartments were built with high building quality, and aesthetic perception has been designed to make your life easier.
Apartments for sale in Istanbul Turkey designed to make your life easier have many communal facilities like the well-designed garden, indoor and outdoor car parking areas, walking paths, children’s park, fitness center, sauna, gym, break room, restaurant, cafe, coiffeur, elevator, valet parking service, dry cleaning, storage, concierge service, water booster, water tank, water purification system, lightning rod, technical service, generator, reception, caretaker, automatic fire protection system , fire and overheat detector, 24/7 security camera system and security.
There are 2 types of available apartments for sale in here
- 1 bedroom apartments are 55,7-78,56 m² with a living room, an open-plan kitchen or a separate kitchen, a bathroom and a recessed balcony.
- 2 bedroom apartments are 91,02-114,31 m² with a living room, a separate kitchen, a bathroom and a recessed balcony.
Delivery Date: End 2018
With this statement of the French leader Napoleon Bonaparte we can start our talk about this fantastic city which has all the elements of beauty and excellence in various areas; it is the largest city in Turkey, the capital of cultural, economic and tourism. In addition to its strategic geographical location and charming nature, its cultural and religious weight is a prominent center among the cities of the world.
- Location: Istanbul is located in Marmara region in north-west of Turkey; bordered to the north by the Black Sea, to the south by the Sea of Marmara, to the west by the province of Tekirdag, to the east by Sakarya and Kogali. The Bosphorus Strait divides the city into two parts; eastern part located in the Asian continent “the Kogali Peninsula”, and a western part located in the continent of Europe “ Chatlja Peninsula”. This made Istanbul the world’s best defense site.
- Area: The total area of Istanbul is 5461 square kilometers, the land area of which is 5343 square kilometers; the central city area is 1830 square kilometers, administratively divided into 39 municipalities, 27 of which are the central city.
- Climate: Istanbul climate is generally mild, especially in spring and autumn. While summer is warm and humid, and winter is characterized by cold and rain, also it is often snowing.
- Population: Istanbul has a population of 14,804,116 people, this figure represents 18.5% of Turkey’s population, according to the official statistics of 2016.
- Demographics: Istanbul has a distinct ethnic and religious diversity, which has made it a prominent place among followers of various religious sects. Sunni Muslims forms the majority of the city’s population, while the Alawites are the largest religious minority, followed by Christians with their sects, the Latin Shemites, and the Jews.
- History: Istanbul dates back to the 7th millennium BC, meaning that the city was inhabited even before the Bosphorus was formed. Throughout history, Istanbul has been known by several names: Byzantium, Constantinople, Astana, and Islambul.
From the middle of the 7th century BC, the Greek immigrants founded the town of Bezas on the European side of Istanbul, while Constantine I chose it as the official capital of the Roman Empire and changed its name to Constantinople. The city was flourishing while the Roman Empire was greatly divided. Its political, military, commercial and religious status increased, especially when it became the capital of the Greek Orthodox Christians.
In the seventh century AD, after the emergence of Islam and the expansion of Muslims in their conquests across the world, the armies of the Umayyad caliphate tried to open Constantinople, but they did not succeed because the Byzantines defended them, and due to the strong fortification of the city. The Ottomans later managed to control the most important Byzantine cities, such as Bursa and Izmit, which constituted the eastern gateway to Constantinople, Galipoli on the Dardanelles Strait, while they expanded westward in Thrace and Aderna; their conquests extended until their wars reached Bulgaria and Greece. The city fell on May 29, 1453, after its siege for 53 days, in the hands of the Ottomans under the leadership of Sultan Mohammed II, nicknamed al- Fateh.
After the Ottoman conquest, al-Fateh transferred the capital of the Ottoman Empire from Aderna to Constantinople, which became the Islambol (the City of Islam), and soon the Ottomans worked on the renaissance of the city at various levels to occupy a leading position among the cities of the world.
By 1516, Istanbul became the capital of the Islamic Caliphate after the Ottoman Sultan Selim I, was declared a successor to the Muslims. This gave impetus to its prosperity and development in various fields, attesting to important achievements at all levels.
Allied armies occupied Istanbul at the end of the First World War. They remained until the fall of the Ottoman Empire and the declaration of the Turkish Republic led by Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. They withdrew under the Treaty of Lausanne, and Ataturk moved the capital to Ankara.
- Economy: Istanbul is the most important economic center in Turkey. It provides about 20% of workers’ employment opportunities, contributes 22% of the national product, and provides about 40% of the total state taxes, while producing about 55% of exports.
According to statistics from 2014, the per capita GNI is about $ 12.12 thousand in Turkey, while the figure in Istanbul is $ 19.9 thousand.
Among the most prominent industries in Istanbul are textiles, leather products, chemical and rubber products, electronic products, food and pharmaceutical industries, and others. Istanbul is also famous for olive, fruit, cotton, sunflower and tobacco.
Istanbul is the capital of tourism in Turkey because it attracts the largest number of visitors annually due to the natural beauty of the city and the diversity of its sources; and the wonderful historical monuments spread throughout the city, in addition to the distinguished services offered to tourists at various levels. It is a city that does not rest and does not sleep. It is in a constant activity that is diverse among artistic, cultural, scientific, economic and even political events and festivals.
- Historical and touristic monuments: Istanbul is famous for its large historical mosques with prominent Ottoman features such as the Sulaymaniyah, Sultanahmet, Al Fateh, New Mosque, Abu Ayyub Al Ansari Mosque and many more. The Hagia Sophia is an important landmark for Muslims in the Ottoman era. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk turned into a museum. Istanbul is thriving with many famous museums such as the 1453 Panorama, The famous Topkapi Museum and the Dolma Bahge Museum, where the Ottomans ruled the state during the last 100 years of its existence.
Public areas and squares in Istanbul have gained worldwide acclaim throughout history, such as Taksim Square and the nearby Istiklal Street. Some of the ports are also important landmarks such as the port of Aminonu and Yinnie Kappi. Also, Istanbul is home to a large number of large parks and which add to the beauty to this charming city, as well as the famous Turkish baths and entertainment centers.
The acquisition of Turkish citizenship has been made available in several ways to those who wish, as announced by the Turkish government, including buying a property worth at least one million US dollars, and not sell it for three years.
The Ministry of Environment and Urban Development of Turkey has been making instructions in this regard, including the conditions for obtaining Turkish nationality through the purchase of a property, as follows:
1. The price of the property to be purchased must be determined by an authorized legal property appraiser approved by the Turkish Capital Markets Authority, to indicate the market value of the property.
2. The market value stated in the appraiser’s report shall be calculated in US dollars, based on the effective exchange rate of the Central Bank of Turkey.
3. If more than one property is purchased by the same person, the market value of the properties owned by a single sum shall be collected and the value shall be calculated at the rate of exchange at the Central Bank of Turkey on the date of the sale contract.
4. A person wishing to acquire Turkish nationality by means of a property in Turkey undertakes not to sell the property for a period of 3 years from the date of obtaining the nationality, and this registration is recorded in the property register.
5. A foreigner who has owned a property in Turkey prior to the issuance of these instructions shall have the right to include the property for the purpose of obtaining his Turkish nationality, subject to the obligation not to sell the property for three years and the rest of the requirements such as evaluation.
6. After the expiry of the three-year period, the property owner may submits a request to lift the sale ban on the property.
7. The holder of Turkish nationality shall inform the Directorate General of the Persons and Citizenship Affairs in the event of imposing a seizure on the properties referred to therein or taking legal measures against them and other related precautionary measures during the three years provided.
8. Valuation reports of the market property must be issued in the same year in which the application was submitted, otherwise the Ministry of Finance may apply new valuation rates to incoming or incomplete transactions.
9. The tax on the property is imposed based on the value of the property stated in the valuation report.